When you visit one of our orthodontist offices in Augusta or Grovetown, you’ll see that providing exceptional orthodontic care in a family-friendly environment is our top priority.
Your first visit to Rogers & Andrews Orthodontics is complimentary. We want you to feel comfortable with your decision to start treatment with us.
What does my complimentary first visit include?
Your first visit includes:
- Comprehensive orthodontic exam, including x-rays, digital scans of your teeth and diagnostic photos
- One-on-one consultation with our board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Lee Andrews
- Cost and insurance review to create an affordable payment plan that suits your budget
Before you visit us for your consultation, you can fill out your new patient forms online for a quick check-in process.
On your first visit, our goal is to make you feel part of our family, we will introduce you to your team, examine your smile, explore your treatment options, and create a personalized treatment plan. We will help you begin your journey to creating the healthy smile you have always wanted.
What to Expect
What to expect at your first visit:
- You will be greeted by our friendly team. Our new patient coordinator will give you a tour of the office and get to know a little bit about you.
- We will make digital x-rays & photos of your teeth. We will also make a digital scan of your teeth using the advanced iTero® Element 5D digital scanner. The iTero device produces an easy, comfortable digital scan for your orthodontist to assess your smile, but it can also create a simulated preview of your treatment results. You’ll get a sneak peek of your beautiful new smile before you even begin treatment.
- Dr. Andrews will perform an in-person detailed exam of your teeth and bite. He’ll discuss all findings with you, present you with our treatment options, and tell you what you can expect throughout your smile transformation.
- While Dr. Andrews is creating your personalized treatment plan, our new patient coordinator will sit down with you and create a flexible financial plan to cover the cost of orthodontics. We’ll calculate your insurance benefit and develop a payment plan that meets your needs.