Meet Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee Andrews is proud to be your board-certified orthodontist in Augusta and Grovetown.
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine
- Medical College of Georgia – Specialty in Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics – Board Certification
- Invisalign Diamond Plus Provider
- Past President & Member- Augusta Dental Society
- Past President & Member- Eastern District Dental Society
- Past President & Member- Georgia Association of Orthodontists
- Member- American Association of Orthodontists
- Member- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Member- American Dental Association
- Member- Georgia Dental Association
- Member- International College of Dentists
Outside of the Office
When he is not practicing orthodontics, Dr. Andrews enjoys traveling the world with his wife Alison, his daughters Katie, Lauren, and Kelly Jane, and his son Lee III. Dr. Andrews is a member of St. Mary On the Hill Catholic Church, and is also a huge Carolina football fan and loves to watch his Gamecocks in the fall. His other passions include cycling, cutting his lawn with a reel mower, playing drums and aspiring to be a BBQ Pitmaster.
Getting started is easy!
We have been providing high quality orthodontic care and creating handmade smiles for all ages. It’s what we do!